List of all possible messages? and flipbook

Michael mpease at lawandpolitics.com
Thu Oct 9 15:24:29 EDT 2008

Hi:

Thanks for all the ideas. However, I can't find a "go to next card" message.
I wanted to trap it so that a user could flip thru the cards, but if it is
one I don't want them to see, like a prefs card, then I could skip that one
and go to the one after it. Maybe I'm on the wrong track?

Also, I would like a user to click a button on the first card and have the
cards automatically present themselves at a certain time interval rate, and
write the last location the mouse was at on that card to a field on that
card before leaving. Is that possible? I couldn't find a flipbook type stack
to inspect.

Any ideas are appreciated,