Totally OT - I need some heads up (and a hug or two)

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Oct 9 10:52:49 EDT 2008

Hi Malte,

Sorry to hear about the criminal activity.  The world is going
through some hard changes
so we all need to be careful and your message is a good warning to
those who haven't
experienced the dark side of humanity yet.  If I told you what has
been happening to me
you would understand things can be worse.

Don't give up and remember how quickly things can change for the
better no matter how
bad things are going.

I am encouraged with your projects and hope to see them soon.

-=>JB<=-