Email Client (Outlook Express) won't start after console error

Mark MacKenzie mjmackenzie22 at windstream.net
Thu Oct 9 01:03:09 EDT 2008

Hello all.

After having a program error reported and then quitting the development IDE my Outlook Express won't start.  I seem to remember some years ago having a similar problem and there was a registry key for Outlook which had to be reset so that it wouldn't run in invisible messaging mode.

Can  someone point me to this correction please.  I have been searching for several days and can't find the right information.

Thank you in advance.

Mark MacKenzie
Art Conservator & Wet Plate Photographer
Alcalde, New Mexico

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (5.0.0.10 - 10.100.039).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/