[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:48:06 EDT 2008

I dunno, Mark, but I really don't see this as an example of Scott
hijacking RunRev's bandwidth to cut into their existing sales base in
that RunRev doesn't sell the same stuff that Scott sells.  Plus, there
is a wealth of free tutorials that are beneficial to Rev developers on
this list.

Plus, I seriously doubt that Scott is clearing $$$ on his
TM|Gauge/Color/Audioclips etc.; rather, it seems that he is recouping
some nominal value for a service to the development community.

No disrespect intended to you or Shao Sean though...

Judy