[ANN] Site Update - Tactile Media

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Oct 8 14:56:35 EDT 2008

Bonsoir Scott,

I can't stay without replying to all messages I have seen about your
post:
First your new website just 'says ' what you are able: kudos.
I would be so glad to master graphics as you do.
Second, I would like to know, among all who replied with some against
feeling, how many have contributed freely to the community as you did.
No more to say.

Le 7 oct. 08 à 21:10, Scott Rossi a écrit :

> Hello Revolutionaries:
>
> Just a quick note to announce the redesign/release of Tactile
> Media's Web
> site (www.tactilemedia.com).  The site update is not as important
> as a new
> Revolution Tutorials/Demos area available in the Software section
> of the
> site, which now features 32 free and open stacks, complete with
> thumbnail
> previews.
>
> As well as offering several new demos, many of the older demos have
> been
> rewritten, updated, and commented to be more understandable and
> flexible for
> use in your own stacks (for example, our GetInLine drag list
> reordering demo
> can now be used as a library and no longer requires screen locking to
> operate).  There are really too many updates to list here.  Stacks
> are still
> being tested for compatibility with Revolution 3, so you may run
> into some
> issues -- just let us know.
>
> In any event, I thought this would be worth sharing.  Have fun, and
> keep up
> the revolution...
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi