more rev 3.0 woes - losing the will to live

Geoff Canyon geoffc at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Oct 8 04:43:53 EDT 2008

On Oct 6, 2008, at 4:56 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> I don't use Geoff plugin but I assume that you'll find a 'save this
> stack' somewhere in Geoff code when closing or quitting.
> Checking last modified file date will probably confirm that the
> stack auto saves.

The troll comes out from under the bridge...

Yes, Navigator auto-saves when it closes. In my defense, when I wrote
that there was no such thing as a legacy format, and (if I remember
correctly) I wanted to avoid having a preferences file.

As others have suggested, locking messages, saving Navigator in the
old format and quitting all in one command should do the trick. So
would re-downloading it, since I think all versions on my site are old-
format. Not sure about that though.

Heading back under the bridge now.