Notification of internet use in Rev standalone

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 16:48:53 EDT 2008

Hi everybody:

My stack structure is a mainstack splash screen and three substacks.
Within a Rev standalone, is there any way to be notified if the user
opens a web browser or attempts to write an email with a non-Rev
application? Is there any way to prevent it?

"on resumeStack" is not helpful in my case, as, if placed in the
mainstack (which is hidden by now), it is not triggered when I come
back from a web browser. I can't place "on resumeStack" in a substack,
because I am constantly going back and forth between them, and, even
in a standalone, it is triggered.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions (or even being told to
forget the whole idea).

Paul Gabel
Mac OS X 10.5.5
Rev 3.0