RR in Wine

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 03:46:06 EDT 2008

Peter, can you just explain this.  In my experience on Fedora the multiple
desktops don't work properly.  I find that portions of Rev (message box,
toolbar, etc) will appear on other desktops, and not on the desktop I placed
them on.  I didn't even expect this to work, so didn't log it as a bug.
It sounds like you are having a different experience.  I'd be grateful if
you'd confirm that.

Bernard