Sharing stack via revonline

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 1 09:25:41 EDT 2008

Hi Severin,

Create a stack, save it on disk. Choose Share This Stack from the file
menu. Immediately after uploading it to RevOnline, save the stack again.

Next time when you choose Share This Stack from the file menu, meaning
to share the same stack again, it will update automatically instead of
uploading a copy.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille