Possible Windows Developer Required

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Oct 1 07:17:24 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We may have the need for a windows developer to help out of an
existing Mac/Windows application. Here is the job spec:

Job Description:

Windows Engineer (XP and Vista) needed to work on cross platform (Mac
and Windows) application. The Application communicates with iTunes
and Internet Explorer using JavaScript/COM. The area of work will
involve working with the lead engineer to bring the application up to
the same level as the Macintosh version.

Job Skills:

Windows XP and Vista.
JavaScript.
COM.
Scripting.
iTunes (would be advantageous).
Run Time Revolution (would be advantageous).

If anyone is interested pleased contact me on my private email address.

All the Best
Dave