Re-7: I cannot paste in any field in an app (reproducable bug, final report)

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Wed Oct 1 06:04:46 EDT 2008

Hallo Malte, Chipp, Tiemo, Neal, Devin

Thanks to all.

The Problem is identified and reproducable as a bug even in 3.0 standalone (thanks Malte Brill).
Will report the bug in the bugcenter.

For me actually solvable by replacing all menuitems in the navigation group (= I do not use the menueditor anymore) by buttons and a script in the group

on mouseup
send "menuPick" && the label of target
end mouseup

Finis.

Regards, Franz

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter