Re-6: I cannot paste in any field in an app (consisting of up to 7 stacks)

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Wed Oct 1 04:45:33 EDT 2008

Hello Chipp.

Thanks you very much!

the http://animabit.de/runrev/test.exe is a 2.9 standalone which loads the runrev stack with the same name in the same dir. If someone wants to download  both files in a dir and test it.

The Problem are the menuitems in the background group in a standalone. If I delete the menuitems and just put a button in the background group it works in the standalone.

If anyone had the time to make a windows standalone out of the test.rev stack with 3.0 we could see whether the problem is still alive or solved.

Thanks for your testing.

Regards, Franz

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter