Last-Minute Enterprise Upgrade Question

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:10:57 EDT 2008

Jim and Mark:

Thank you for your replies, but I'm still confused because the
following is *verbatim* from the email notice sent to me:

"We're offering you the chance to upgrade your Studio license to
Revolution Enterprise 3.0. Get the upgrade for just $299 *including* a
year of updates."

I read that as saying that I'm upgrading my existing Studio license to
and Enterprise 3.0 license AND a year of updates "for just $299."

What am I not understanding?

Judy