Last-Minute Enterprise Upgrade Question

Mark Srebnik msrebnik at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 00:02:36 EDT 2008

Hi Judy,

The Early Software Assurance Pack provides you with free upgrades to Rev for
1 year instead of what comes with Rev (I think it's 90 days free upgrades).

You can purchase an Assurance Pack later, within the next year, but it will
be at a higher price than now when upgrading Rev.

If you wait more than a year, then you'll pay for a renewal again, which is
a bit less than a new license...

This is how Rev explained it to me....

HTH,

Mark