When they ask, what is this written in?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 23:58:22 EST 2008

As far as I know, I'm not an "ass clown" like some of the vendors I
guess you have tossed out the door, but explaining Runtime Revolution
in a room full of programmers and software engineers is more difficult
than it needs to be.
That's it. That simple.
With a clear and non-confusing name for the language that is not also
the name of the company and also the IDE it would be a lot easier to
explain.

And since the patent on R++ is still out there but not being used then
how about RR++ or R+

Regards,

Tom McGrath III  <--- Not an "Ass Clown"
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html