When they ask, what is this written in?

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 19:27:59 EST 2008

Well put, Chipp.
Or, looking at the same thing a bit differently:
"Rev" is more than "RevCode".
You can build an application's interface, go through several
"versions" with the client/customer - and never write a single line
of code until you and the client/customer are in agreement on most of
the details of the product/project.
Rev is a "development environment".
At this point it is hard for me to think of prototyping a product in
any traditional "language".
And, once it is prototyped in Rev, what not just finish it in Rev?

Yet, this is hard to convey to a client/customer. And I believe that
was Jim's original question. I'm not sure this ease of use, time-
savings, and enhanced customer/client communication can be explained.
Paul Looney