When they ask, what is this written in?

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Sun Nov 30 12:48:55 EST 2008

Jim,
I personally hate the name "Revolution", so I say "Rev" and "Revcode".
Fortunately, most of my customers are more interested in what our
programs do, rather than how they do it. And I try to keep the
conversation focused on that.
You might say that Rev is the framework and Revcode is the language;
point out that both are part of a modern programming environment,
used by programmers worldwide, with roots going back to the 80's - no
need to mention SmallTalk or HyperCard. Then ask them a question to
change the subject - like, "Are you looking for something particular
today?"
Paul Looney