answer file with more than one image type

Bill Ziegler billziegler at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 10:33:23 EST 2008

  Hi all,

I'm trying to limit the available user file choices to jpegs, tiffs,
pngs, all at the same time.
I have tried both filters and types and searching the archives
unsuccessfully.

This script works for all image types but only for the first set. i.e.
tiffs
  answer file "Please Choose a PICTURE:" with type "tiff image|tif|
tiff,jpeg images|jpg|JPEG,png images|png|PNG"

This will allow Jpegs.
  answer file "Please Choose a PICTURE:" with type "jpeg images|jpg|
JPEG,png images|png|PNG,tiff image|tif|tiff"

Is there a way I can allow all three types?

I am using Studio 3.0 with Leopard.

Thanks,
Bill