When they ask, what is this written in?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sun Nov 30 07:35:46 EST 2008

I say or point to "Revolution". If the client's mind is not brainwashed
with "the only truth is C++" religion he usually accepts this fact
without any fear of falling into an heresy :-). And today, when many
programmers say "single language is never enough because there is no
perfect language" I feel quite comfortable with Rev in my toolkit. You
can also say that, according to the Tiobe index Revolution is among the
first 150 languages (and there are thousands of other languages) used in
business and industry and is assigned to the same group together with
well known R, Mathematica and SPSS, AppleScript, PostScript, Oberon,
VBScript and XSLT. Also they may be impressed by the fact that some
software used in connection with Landsat 7 satellite is written in
Revolution, and Revolution was also being used in European Community 6th
framework projects.

all the best!
Viktoras