AW: AW: AW: AW: need help for decompress URL

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 28 06:20:39 EST 2008

Wow, that sounds really hot!
That would be an explanation (I still can't open you tutorials online)
But where to start the search, and if this happens at my PC, how often will
it happen at customer sites???
:(
Perhaps I'll deinstall all revs from my PC this weekend and do a fresh
install (though this problem persisted even with installing the new 3.0)
Bad news
Tiemo