AW: need help for decompress URL

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 28 05:49:53 EST 2008

Actually I get a little bit more information from parsing the error codes:
Error description: decompress: string is not compressed data
Object:
Line:  276      Column:  17      Processing Token:

Error description: put: error in expression
Object:
Line:  276      Column:  1      Processing Token:
thrown error
tErrStatementList: tErrStatementList

what could be the "error in expression", if the only expression is:
put decompress(url pUrl) into tData
do you have an interpretation of these error descriptions?
Tiemo