AW: need help for decompress URL

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 28 05:42:56 EST 2008

Bonjour Eric,
I am glad you don't have Thanksgiving in France and you are not off :)
If I parse the catch Error I get the same as before: " Error description:
decompress: string is not compressed data", which leaves me lost with my
original problem.

So what could get wrong with my statements or data if it is a binfile, which
is in the internet after I did a load pUrl?
put decompress(url pUrl) into tData

Is the load pUrl so unreliable? Should I switch again back to put URL into
URL?
Thanks Tiemo