can't say "create stack" in a CGI?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Nov 26 11:12:48 EST 2008

Folks,

You can create a card, stack, whatever... but you can't go to it. You
need to use full references to use the cards or stacks created, but I
think you might be able to set the defaultstack. As for writting to
files, try using tempname() and then echoing the stack back to the
browser as a file to be downloaded (mime: application/octet-stream if
I remember correctly)

... and forget about the export snapshot command, it's not there.

andre