OT: Mark well [was: problem with calendar tutorial]

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Nov 25 22:48:23 EST 2008

Mark Smith wrote:

> I said only recently on this list, that one day all people will be
> called Mark. I didn't let on that all people would be called Mark Smith,
> as I felt that these things should be done in stages - but I see the
> plan is further along than I'd thought!

I just googled "Mark Smith" and got 1,180,000 results. You've really
been busy.

> Still, welcome to the list, and you'll find that even those who
> stubbornly hold on to their weird non-mark-smith names are very helpful
> and knowledgeable.

Actually, I'm willing to consider becoming a Mark Smith. After 20+ years
of being married to a "Gay" I occasionally think I'd like being a
Smith...less explaining to do.

Which leads me to...Proposition 8. My husband says, "Gay marriage has
been practiced in our family for generations. I don't see what the big
deal is."

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com