OT: Parallels 4

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Nov 25 18:27:38 EST 2008

I have been using Synergy for a couple of years now and it really
works great. It usually blows people minds when they see my mouse run
across both of my Mac monitors and end up right on a windows
machine... It is really cool once you figure out the setup.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html