Unicode from Variable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 25 17:20:52 EST 2008

Hi Scott,

You have to compare chunks of data as binary data, not strings. This
means that all chunk expressions are useless. Sometimes, I translate
the data to hexadecimal, but that's just one of many possibilities.

If you are working with uniEncoded plain text, you can indeed
uniDecode the data and use chunk expressions.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !