Unicode font installation on Linux

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 24 06:14:32 EST 2008

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your reply. The problem is not, however, that
fonts aren't displayed correctly. Well, actually, some of the fonts
that are installed in the original Linux distribution are displayed
incorrectly, but that's not my main point here. I want to know what my
own fonts look like in Revolution while running in Linux, but I can't
get them recognised by Revolution.

I believe I'm using Ubunty 6.7. I will be upgrading to 8 very soon.
You can read in my previous post how I installed the fonts.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !