put something into url "http://www.mydomain.com"

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Sun Nov 23 13:49:22 EST 2008

Yes I have, the project I'm working on at the moment is using pretty
much all of the services, and I have working libraries for s3, sdb,
ec2 and sqs - no docs and I'm still making changes, but I intend to
release them to the community when I'm ready.

So far, I'm really impressed with what amazon are offering, though
you have to think a bit differently about the whole client-server-db-
storage architecture.

Best,

Mark