Sample Project Internet Chat

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Nov 23 05:56:20 EST 2008

I looked at my system prefs and now I see I do have Perian installed and
know how to uninstall it too.  It is the Swiss Army knife pref.  I am
not so
sure I want to uninstall it since it provides the ability to see many
different
types of videos I can't see without it.  Is there a way to download the
video in a format that will work with Perian installed?

-=>JB<=-