Citrix experiences

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Nov 22 14:02:34 EST 2008

One of my clients has an installation using Citrix 4.5 and they report
being unable to print.  They say there's no error reported by either the
system or our software, just nothing comes out of the printer.
Everything else seems to work fine, and we have other Citrix
installations which print well.

I'm nearly completely ignorant about Citrix, so I'm coming to you folks:
  Have of any of you seen Citrix installations in which printing neither
happens nor throws an error of any kind?  If so, how did you resolve it?

TIA -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation