Converting Hypercard Stack -- No Scripts?

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Fri Nov 21 13:26:30 EST 2008

Sivakatirswami wrote:
> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>

>> You could also try, from the message box:
>
>  > set the HCAddressing of this stack to false
>

> Bingo! That worked. Issue that cmd from the msg box with your recently
> imported HC stack as the top stack, then save immediately and all
> scripts are now opening as expected.
>
> case closed, though I'm not sure whether this still need to be reported
> as a bug in 3.0.

Definitely.  A stack that Revolution worked with happily before 3.0, but the
new script editor breaks on - that's a bug.

Do you have a simple repro case, or a sample you can attach to RQCC?  I just
tried setting hcAddressing true on a rev-from-birth stack, and that didn't
kill the script editor.

- Ben