ANN: Flow Chart Software Project

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 20 22:13:30 EST 2008

Hi,

There was a person who believed the code to be a license key. To avoid
any confusion: the code can be used on the website to obtain the
software at a reduced price (but I didn't want to spam, so I didn't
elaborate on that). Apologies to those who had the impression to get
the software for free, but I can't post license keys here. If you have
any questions, you can always write me off-list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !

On 20 nov 2008, at 21:00, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Flow Char Software Project is a great example of what one may
> accomplish with Revolution. This programme lets you build a diagram
> from ready-made components. Create pictures of management
> hierarchies, production processes, programming code, personal
> relationships, and so on. Just click on a button to create a shape,
> drag the shape to the right place and connect it to other shapes to
> compose a flow chart.
>
> More info is available at <http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com/index.php
> >. Special code for readers of this list only: DSCRR (valid until 31
> December).

<snip>