ANN: Flow Chart Software Project

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:09:52 EST 2008

Flowbee is a bizarre device that you put on the end of your vacuum
cleaner hose and turn it on and brush it thru your hair. It supposedly
cuts your hair and vacuums it up at the same time, making sure your
hair is the exact length everywhere (why you would want that is not
explained!)

They sold it via TV commercials (like Silver Star is on European TV)
non-stop for many years!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com