Confused

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Nov 20 18:03:10 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

Perhaps you haven't noticed. I'm almost 76, but I take a lot of great
supplements. (smile) And the short term memory has suffered some, but
the long term is longer than ever, and maybe even better for the kinds
of things I really want to remember. It gets selective after a while.
(smile)

Joe Wilkins

On Nov 20, 2008, at 10:21 AM, william humphrey wrote:

> Fantastic memory huh? Just wait until you see what a little age does
> to that
> memory...
>
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Joe Lewis Wilkins
> <pepetoo at cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi from San Diego,
>>
>> Francis, I hope you didn't create all of this just for my
>> edification.
>> (smile)
>>
>> Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll get so organized one day. Actually, one of
>> my
>> basic problems is a fantastic memory, so I get along with pretty
>> intolerable
>> situations that would force others to "organize"; while I just keep
>> remembering and remembering; only to find that when the memory gets
>> into the
>> range of gigabytes that I've stretched it too far. (sigh!) I guess
>> the time
>> has come.
>>
>> Joe Wilkins

See   <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>