ANN: Flow Chart Software Project

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 20 15:00:14 EST 2008

Hello,

The Flow Char Software Project is a great example of what one may
accomplish with Revolution. This programme lets you build a diagram
from ready-made components. Create pictures of management hierarchies,
production processes, programming code, personal relationships, and so
on. Just click on a button to create a shape, drag the shape to the
right place and connect it to other shapes to compose a flow chart.

More info is available at <http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com/index.php
 >. Special code for readers of this list only: DSCRR (valid until 31
December).

Having that said, I have two questions. First of all, does anyone know
a great name for this programme? I have been thinking about a name
since the start of the project, but still have no inspiration. Any
ideas?

The seconds question considers Apple's logos. I have been searching
for a good modern Mac OS X logo. Apple has logo's available, which
indicate that software runs on a Mac, but there are no logos that
indicate that software runs on Mac OS X, e.g. in addition to Mac OS 9,
Linux, Darwin or even Windows (all these operating systems run or ran
on a Mac). Does anyone know where to find a good, high-resolution Mac
OS X logo?

Best regards,

Mark
--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !