Tablet PC And Rev

Tim Bleiler Bleiler at buffalo.edu
Thu Nov 20 13:23:20 EST 2008

Hi,

Anyone try using Rev with a Tablet PC lately. I don't have one of
these machines but I have a client who is thinking of getting one.
There hasn't been any discussion on the list about these devices
recently but in some older posts there were issues with stylus input
into Rev fields. Is that still an issue? Are there other issues
related to the touch screen? Is it possible to accommodate the screen
twisting and changing orientation at runtime? Any comments on Tablet
PC and Rev from someone with experience is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tim Bleiler
Instructional Designer
University at Buffalo