Converting Hypercard Stack -- No Scripts?

David Brooks dbrooks at unlserve.unl.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:44:28 EST 2008

Yesterday a colleague teaching statistics brought me a HC stack he's
used. He had to run it on an old machine.

It was copied to a 3.5" disk and I moved it into my iMac and converted
it to RunRev. I could get to a script using "put the script of ..."
and copying it from the message box. (Finding a disc reader wasn't so
simple either.)

Right after that, this thread started -- and I remembered an earlier
similar thread. Setting the HCaddressing to false does indeed permit
access to button scripts.

Thanks again to this list and to the extraordinary members of the
RunRev community.

Best,

Dave B.