Confused

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Nov 20 09:41:00 EST 2008

Hi from San Diego,

Francis, I hope you didn't create all of this just for my edification.
(smile)

Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll get so organized one day. Actually, one of my
basic problems is a fantastic memory, so I get along with pretty
intolerable situations that would force others to "organize"; while I
just keep remembering and remembering; only to find that when the
memory gets into the range of gigabytes that I've stretched it too
far. (sigh!) I guess the time has come.

Joe Wilkins