Confused

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 22:11:18 EST 2008

Correction:

on openStack
	put applicationFolder() into AppPathMusic
	put "MusicFolder/" after AppPathMusic
	put AppPathMusic
	-- Now you can do what you want with looking up the .aiff files and
you can be sure the path is correct to those files
	-- Access the .aiff files with AppPathMusic

	-- You can also use this for other sub-folders in your folder
	put applicationFolder() into AppPathImages
	put "Images/" after AppPathImages
end openStack

Tom

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html