Confused

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 22:00:25 EST 2008

Hi Stephen,

So you create a path and then assign that path to the players' source
property? Haven't used a function to find out "whereAmI", but guess a
little rooting around in Rev will not be too difficult. That's when I
learn new things. I thought the method I was proposing was fool-proof.
guess not.

If that is the case, what property do you initially assign to the
players? Or can you just leave it empty?

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins