Rev 3 Player/Stack Title Bug - Help?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 19 13:20:59 EST 2008

Hello List:

Good grief...  I'm wondering if anyone can find a workaround for this odd
behavior in Rev 3, Windows.

Create a new stack.  Give it a title, like "ABCDE".
Drag a player control onto the stack.
Hit enter in title field of Rev's inspector, solely to update the title.
If you see what I see, the stack's title (in the titlebar) changes to "A";
the title in the inspector does change.

Then no matter what I try I cannot get the full title to show in the stack's
titlebar unless I delete the player object.  The title field in the
inspector and the engine both maintain that the stack's title is "ABCDE".

This is extremely disconcerting as I have to deliver an application by
Friday and the client has already pointed out this mistake in the preview
build.  It appears there is no way to fix this.  Any ideas?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design