Rev Tutorial Videos has audio but no video

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 12:54:20 EST 2008

I tried one of the Tutorials and got a blank screen. I went and
installed/reinstalled the TechSmith codec and now I can see the video.
Everything looks fine.

Quicktime Pro  7
Rev 3.0.0
Mac OSX 10.5.5

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html