RunRev V3.0 Question/Message Box

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Nov 19 12:08:10 EST 2008

Sarah-

> Do ask & answer work in the IDE? Is the problem that they are not
> being copied to the standalone or does the standalone not build at
> all?

I also had this problem with at least one stack, where it was critical
that answer dialogs be available. They would work fine in the IDE but
not in the standalone version. Interestingly if I handed them to
another developer they would compile and work fine. Didn't matter
whether I allowed the IDE to find them automatically or explicitly
selected them. The problem with that stack mysteriously cleared itself
up after some time and I haven't been able to replicate it. To this
day I have no idea what was going on there.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net