answer file with filter ???

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 19 04:43:11 EST 2008

Hi Thierry,

On Mac, a file type is expected, while on Windows a file extension is
expected. You need to check the platform and then use the right command.

For example, for Mac:

answer file "Choose a ICS file..." with filter "ICS,ICS "

I have put a space after the ICS file type, because file types always
have to be 4 characters long. The first item in the filter is just a
command, which appears in a menu if you use multiple filters.

On Windows:

answer file "Choose a ICS file..." with filter "ICS,*ics".

A much easier way is to use the answer file with type command:

answer file "" with type "ICS|*ics|ICS "

This form can be used on both Mac and Windows. Note the space after
the file type again.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !