RunRev V3.0 Question/Message Box

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:41:31 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:21 AM, Camm29 <Camm29 at tesco.net> wrote:
> Dave ,
>
> Do you use any ASK or ANSWER within your scripts.
>
> I have been unable to build any Standalone that use Ask or Answer in Rev
> 3.0.0
>
> The same scripts bulid fine with no problems in Rev 2.8

This is terrible for you. I have been building apps with ask & answer
dialogs and no problems so I wonder what the differences are.
Do ask & answer work in the IDE? Is the problem that they are not
being copied to the standalone or does the standalone not build at
all?
If they do not work in the IDE, then I suggest re-installing Rev.
If they do not get copied to the standalone, then make sure you have
chosen your own inclusions in the standalone settings and selected
both these dialogs.
Do you have an unusual characters in the file path to the standalone?
That can stop a standalone from building.

Apart from that, have you tried a basic stack with just a single
control that calls the answer dialog and seeing if that can work.

HTH,
Sarah