where do I find the temp folder on a Mac?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 14:59:36 EST 2008

I'm sure some one else will answer this but I just wanted to comment:
I thought the purpose of the temp folder was so that you would not
need to clean up after writing to it? Is that not the case? besides
the answers to your questions I am curious about this too.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html