AW: AW: where do I find the temp folder on a Mac?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 18 11:09:54 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

I don't use Disk Tools but Disk Utility. So, I have no experience with
Disk Tools, but apparently it does two different things, resetting
both permissions and visiblity. Permissions is only about write,
execute and read access.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !