AW: AW: where do I find the temp folder on a Mac?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 18 10:54:34 EST 2008

Hi,

On the Mac, the temp folder in the library folder is not hidden. The
folder "/tmp" is. The visibility of a folder is not connected to
permissions on Mac/Unix/Linux. I think it is the same on Windows.
Because the Windows temp folder is a system folder, it is supposed to
be hidden on Windows regardless of permissions. Of course, it is a
Very Bad Idea to change the permissions of your temp folder.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !