How to add CRs with revAddXMLNode

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Nov 18 07:49:46 EST 2008

Tiemo, you can do this:

put revXmlText(tDocId,,true) into tText -- note the empty second
parameter

This will do some basic formatting, though I've found that it gets a
bit confused when there are many levels in the xml hierarchy.

Another, really basic thing that I sometimes do:

put revXmlText(tDocId) into tXml
replace "><" with ">" & cr & "<" in tXml

Best,

Mark