2 revBrowser Instances on one card with target references from first to the second - possible?

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Mon Nov 17 10:50:45 EST 2008

Hello

Q: I would like a card with 2 altBrowsers, which have names and the second is the target of the first
Is this possible?
compare:
if I have a link in HTML with target="second" the browser opens a second window. If I use this reference target="second" in another window or in the first window the browser would use the already used window nr 2.
Might this be possible in runrev using 2 browser instances? Any Ideas?

opened in altBrowser window1 ... any possibility to give a second instance the name "window2" as would do the browsers?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch

boehmisch at animabit.de
http://www.animabit.de